ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: continuing development for ant 1.4
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:29:50 GMT

Just my 2p.....

Hmm, removing WAR ? I know there's been some discussion about the use of
zipfilesets but doesn't this approach make things less easy for end users?
Personally, I prefer the 'clean' syntax of <war> but I guess as long as
there's a war, ear, rar, car example in the docs under jar then I suppose it
doesn't matter.

I'll resend ear in a mo.

Bye,

Les