ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: continuing development for ant 1.4
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 09:33:06 GMT

Hi all,

It was pretty obvious that you guys had other things on your minds recently
but when can we expect to see new 1.x tasks making it into CVS - once all of
the discussion is over maybe? In my case, I'm waiting on a decision on <ear>
and more importantly, Kirk's <p4counter>.

Also, I was wondering will 'old' 1.x tasks will need to be ported to 2.x
sometime in the not to distant future? I'd like to start thinking about
cleaning up the P4 stuff, in particular around the use (or not) of Oro for
regexp matching in p4base but I'd rather wait for the 2.x framework to be a
little firmer before starting if it'll require task re-writes.

Bye,

Les