ant-dev mailing list archives

From Rob van Oostrum <rvanoost...@ezgov.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The late stuff
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:40:15 GMT
tried that, doesn't work.

the ${project.name} prop is introduced on the same level:

    <target name="project">
        <ant antfile="component_build.xml" >
            <property name="project.name" value="someapp" />
            <property name="httpd.${project.name}" value="httpd-bla" />
        </ant>
    </target>

the reference to ${project.name} on line 4 causes an error. I can't use that
reference until I'm in the component_build script.

cheers
Rob