ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McCallum" <mich...@spinsoftware.com>
Subject Re: SQLExec and Properties
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:33:21 GMT
If anyone is interested in including the filterset patch i made earlier I have adapted sqlexec
use the fitlerset to replace all tokens.

I have also extended the filterset to allow abitrary tokens so you can do the &&value.
or
&foo_bar. or %anything_you_want_really% including ${foo_bar} token replaces on scripts
that
you run from sql plus.

Found this very useful as you can run scripts and test them and edit them and then put them
all
together with a build script.