ant-dev mailing list archives

From MOUSSAUD Benoît <benoit.mouss...@criltelecom.com>
Subject RE: Zip task does not handle dates correctly.more information
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:41:22 GMT

Tel: 01 58 17 04 78

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Envoyé : mercredi 25 avril 2001 16:35
À : ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : Re: Zip task does not handle dates correctly.more information

MOUSSAUD Benoît <benoit.moussaud@criltelecom.com> wrote:

> http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4353705.html

right now it gives a 404 - I'll try again later.

Obviously we have to fight against a bug in modern javac, that might
be fixed with a newer release.  Anyway, it would be nice if we knew
which change to the zip file causes the problem (and see whether we
can find a workaround).

Given that jikes and classic compiler work without problems I'd say
the ZIP file itself is correct.

Stefan