ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pointer to xbuild -ant variant for .net
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:36:12 GMT
Hi,

Looks interesting - not that I know much about C# ;)

Just curious - you state it started as a learning project - how interested
are you in continuing work on it? Would it be interesting to collaborate
and see if we could gret at least the basic elements "standard"?

BTW I believe ant now has C# tasks ;)

Cheers,

Pete