ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Depend" task for XML?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:08:46 GMT
Hi,

Sounds like a fantasic addition ! One question though ...

At 10:21  7/04/01 -0400, Ariel Partners LLC wrote:
>- other XML files accessed within the XSL stylesheet(s) via the document()
>function.

How do you plan on doing this? Considering that document() can be dynamic
interpreted? Will you only check it during actual transform ?

>especially the possible new validate and rpm tasks...

hmmm .. I think we (I) forgot to add RPM task .. will do it as soon as I
get back if no one else does it first ;)

Cheers,

Pete