ant-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Wierzbicki <wierzbic...@yahoo.com>
Subject [patch] resubmit: pvcs task with nested pvcsproject elements
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:24:37 GMT
This patch allows pvcs to get files from multiple projects using this syntax:

        <pvcs repository="/mnt/pvcs">
           <pvcsproject name="/myprj" />
           <pvcsproject name="/myprj2" />
        </pvcs>

Note: I changed the package for Pvcs.java to allow for future PVCS tasks, (like
a label task) which would start to clutter the optional package.

Also included is the new file PvcsProject.java.  Both Pvcs.java and
PvcsProject.java should go in:
../org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/pvcs

I also included a diff of the defaults.properties with the new package.

I'll send the doc diff in a separate email, because my webmail only takes three
attachments.