ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject <available> task
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:40:16 GMT
Is there a reason why the <available> task couldn't be changed to work at
either the project-level or the target-level, the way <property> can?

Also, is "file" supposed to work for directories as well as files? It
currently does, but that seems wrong to me -- ie., if I'm checking for
file "foo" and dir "foo" exists (but not file "foo"), the property gets
(incorrectly, in my opinion) set. I've attached the little patch it'd
need, in case people agree it should be changed. (I guess I could commit
it myself, but I'm not sure if people agree that it should only check for
a file, and I still need to get my secure connection through to CVS
working from my new machine).

Thanks,
Diane

=====