ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject [RESULTS] Antidote committers: Nick Davis & Christoph Wilhelms
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 13:09:08 GMT
Nick & Christoph,

Congratulations! Here's the official bit (spelling mistakes and all):

------------------------

The Jakarta project would like to offer you commit privilidges.  We have
been impressed with your contributions up till now, and believe that
your involvement will improve the quality of the libraries we produce.

It is important that you realize that these commit privilidges give you
access to the specific Jakarta project repository for which you are
involved with. They do not provide commit access to any other Apache
based project. Those projects will have to grant you commit privilidges
themselves.

If you are interested in having commit privilidges, please just let us
know, and we will setup an account on apache.org.  It would expedite the
process if you could provide your preferred account name and possibly a
public SSH key.  This process could take a few days once we get this
information.

We all hope that you accept this invitation.

-------------------

Here are the vote contributors:

Nick:
Diane Holt
Conor MacNeill
Stefan Bodewig

Chris:
Conor MacNeill
Diane Holt
Stefan Bodewig
Glenn McAllister

Please send the following information to me at metasim@yahoo.com:

* The name and email address of the new user.
   (ie: John Smith <john.smith@foo.com>)
* Suggested account userid. This is optional. (ie: jmsith)

and I'll send the email to have the accounts created.

I look forward to collaborating with you more!

Simeon

PS: I am in the process of building up a new directory structure (not the
package structure, just the other stuff) to go under the CVS module
jakarta-ant-antidote that I have petitioned root@jakarta for. I still have
quite a few hours left on it, but once done we will have a new playground
to hang out in ;-) (I'll probably post the structure to the group before
committing it.) One of the things we need to discuss in the short term it
implementing our own SAX handler that builds a DOM that uses our ACS nodes.
(no religious comments about DOM implementations, please :-) ).

=====
/**
 * @author Simeon H.K. Fitch
 * @organization Mustard Seed Software