ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <>
Subject [VOTE] New Antidote committer: Nick Davis
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 20:55:03 GMT
I hereby nominate Nick Davis <> to become a
committer to the Ant project (specifically for Antidote sub-project). He
has clearly shown an excellent understanding of the Antidote architecture
and design goals, offered outstanding feature set additions (and fixed
bugs!), and has submitted top-notch patches.

Please support him and the project with your positive votes.

PS: I plan to nominate one other person once I get his confirmation of
interest, and permission.

 * @author Simeon H.K. Fitch
 * @organization Mustard Seed Software
 * @see