ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCallum <gho...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject Re: SQLExec and Properties
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:06:41 GMT
On Monday 30 April 2001 12:17, you wrote:
> Michael McCallum <michael@spinsoftware.com> wrote:
> > If anyone is interested in including the filterset patch i made
> > earlier I have adapted sqlexec to use the fitlerset to replace all
> > tokens.
>
> I had lost track of this patch as you mixed two different patches and
> I have problems (that I'm going to express in a different thread) with
> the second one.  Should have asked you to split those two (weeks ago,
> sorry) instead of hoping to remeber that the FilterSet subject line
> hides an SQL patch.
But the are interdependent.
I update the sqlexec to use the filterset type with explicitly set filltersets.
The sql patch does not do anything execpt add a call to filterset.replaceTokens( sql ) so
did not see the point)
I might have reformatted the code as well. ie added docs here and there and made the flow
more readable.

Do you mean just to make it simpler.

I could split it all up into patches for Project, copy, DefaultCompilerAdapter, Filter, SQLExec
etc if you would like.

Michael