ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zip task does not handle dates correctly.more information
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:13:48 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "MOUSSAUD BenoƮt" <benoit.moussaud@criltelecom.com>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 7:37 PM
Subject: Zip task does not handle dates correctly.more information

> I have made some researches:
> 1: there is a bug id on the java database on java.sun.com ID#4353705
> http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4353705.html
> The symptom are nearly the same.
> 2: if i set build.compiler=classic or jikes it is ok but if
> build.compiler=modern i have the internal error !
> env: jdk1.3 on win2k professionnal
> Benoit
> There is maybe a problem when the jar file is built using to other one:
> different version of jar tool used ? problem when paste different part of
> the file ?

1. What happens if you do whatever you are doing in two steps?
    a) let Ant create the jar file
    b) Call Ant again with a different target and use that jar-file for the
build
2. I created a very simple project which creates a jar and uses that in the
same build.xml for another target - does it work for you?

Nico