ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [patch] new task: vsschein, vsscheckout
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:19:48 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <mpoeschl@marmot.at>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 2:37 PM
Subject: [patch] new task: vsschein, vsscheckout

> i wrote 2 new task to checkin and checkou from/to ms vss ...

Next time you should make sure they compile (COMMAND_CHECKIN not defined in
MSVSS) and maybe send them as attachments (don't know if your or my mailer
inserted the line-breaks). I will try to have a look at them tomorrow (oh,
today already...).

> /*
>  * The Apache Software License, Version 1.1
>  *
>  * Copyright (c) 2000 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights
>  * reserved.
>  *

Question to the other commiters (or whoever may know that): Is this correct,
ot should this now read "Copyright (c) 2000,2001..." or "Copyright (c)
2001...", or ...??

Nico