ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] vote on general direction, details will be discussed later
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:38:10 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Donald" <donaldp@apache.org>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Cc: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] vote on general direction, details will be discussed
later

> At 08:36  17/4/01 +1000, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> >From: "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org>
> >>

> >-1

> >I change my vote to -0
> >
> >> -----------------------------

> >-1

I believe it is not necessary to establish a separate CVS repository for
Ant tasks until such time as they can be easily plugged into Ant.

> >-1

Insufficient detail for this to be a valid requirement. What "details"? We
already have this capability. Is this just stating the requirement for the
same level of functionality (build.sysclasspath, build.compiler, etc). If
this said we shouldn;t use magic properties, then I'd agree.

> You need to give your reasoning for these -1's to hold.

yawn.