ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs XSLTProcess.java
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:50:38 GMT
Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> "basedir" no longer seems to be used in resolving "style".

Yes, this is true.

I've brought it into line with all other tasks, because I didn't know
the original intent was to make the attribute relative to the tasks
basedir attribute. Jesse Glick has already pointed out that this
change was not backwards compatible.

As this now causes problems (I didn't expect anybody to rely on this -
at least for me - undocumented behavior), the only option I see is to
revert my patch - at least partially, the task should at least try to
check whether the style attribute contains an absolute path.

I'll do exactly that.

Stefan