ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: what I would like to see in ant.20
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:39:01 GMT

>>????
>
> Are you ????ing that point ?

No, I tried to say "is what you propose covered by A plus B" without
stating any opinion on A or B.

> If so it is just the way to minimize coupling between different
> components and allow ants execution engine to be reused in other
> environments.

I think, I know what you want 8-) - and you'll get enough time to
lobby for it.

If it just was "minimize coupling", we could probably move that to the
"abstract but probably agreed upon" section. But this distinction -
artificial as it is - will vanish anyway after we start voting.

Stefan