ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: How to...publish
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:06:01 GMT
MOUSSAUD BenoƮt <> wrote:

> I have written several (optional) tasks for ant and i would like to
> know how theses tasks can be integrated / published into the global
> project.

It depends on how you want it to be published.

If you intend to distribute it on your own, just send your complete
information to be included on <>.

If you want to have your code included with Ant - or in a contributed
code section yet to be created - you will have to donate your code to
the ASF (i.e. publish it under the Apache Software Foundation
License) and repackage it so that it lives in an* package.

Next, send it here and it is going to be reviewed and eventually

View raw message