ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant2 -- where do we stand at this point?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:42:39 GMT
Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> I don't have that clear a picture for the [DISC] stuff myself, as I
> thought we'd be discussing, not voting (seems I was wrong ;-). I can
> try to get a summary for what I've seen so far.

Uhm, this looks quite hard ATM - so far Pete and I have spoken up on
every [DISC] thread, Conor on most and Glenn on some of them.

What I could do is scan for things that seem to be certain, where we
all have stated the same opinion so far - picking up the things we
don't agree upon would be harder for me, I'd be forced to summarize
the arguments as well.

It's not been that many mails per thread, maybe one can still catch up
with them?

Stefan