ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs XSLTProcess.java
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 14:46:10 GMT
Jesse Glick <Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com> wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>
>> Jesse Glick <Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com> wrote:
>>
>> > (it's build-script-incompatible though, isn't it?)
>>
>> Is it?
>
> I thought that the old implementation resolved the style file
> relative to the *task*'s basedir
>
> Am I confused?

No, that's me - you are right.

I'll list that in WHATSNEW but keep it as it stands right now -
pending stronger objections. This change may break backwards
compatibility, but only for people reading the code, not the
documentation 8-).

The docs never said that the style attribute would be resolved
relative to the specified basedir, so users (including yours truly)
could mistakenly assume it would be treated like all the other files.

Stefan