ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant task extensions / contributions
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:35:19 GMT
Eli Kay <elialexanderkay@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On the subject of contributed tasks: Do think there would be any
> interest in a task I recently created that generates Java source
> code for a simple bean?

This is something only the users of Ant can judge.

You've taken the first step by sending it here, now you can lean back
and wait for feedback or promote it one way or the other.

Please don't ask me for feedback, personally I'd probably not use it.
JDE already has a create get/set pair wizzard that would create the
same with less typing - and I still don't use it 8-).

But this is my personal style of coding - please don't let this affect
your enthusiasm. Tell people that this task exists, lobby for it, all
this stuff ...

Stefan