ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Towards Ant 2 - the next step
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:19:18 GMT
So the next thing we do is voting on the "assumed to be not so
controversial" stuff and discuss the rest. Let's start with the votes.

I'll send out four emails with the requests from the categories "task
business", "abstract goals", "easy stuff", "details need to be
decided" and we will formally vote on them.

Voting rules are quite simple, if a request receives at least three
+1s and no -1 it is accepted. If a request gets a -1 - no reason
needed at this point - this item will be deferred to be discussed and
again voted upon later. Only the votes of committers are binding, but
this shouldn't discourage anybody from stating her/his opinion.

As I've not received mails I've sent to the list more than an hour
ago, I probably won't cast my votes today - but this doesn't hurt too
much.

We have set ourselves a one week deadline on voting - let's say votes
will be accepted until 2001-03-29 00:00 GMT or something, which is few
hours more than a week.

Current committers for this projects are

brian,duncan,jon,stefano,costin,rubys,akv,jhunter,preston,shemnon,shachor,arnout,bergsten,gonzo,mode,harishp,arun,craigmcc,horwat,tom,dleslie,conor,bodewig,glennm,donaldp,metasim,holtdl,nico

Stefan