ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew G. Tereschenko" <>
Subject RE: [ANN] Collecting requirements for Ant2
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:36:56 GMT

a) How about plugable tasks for Ant ???
<plugable url="" param1="value1">
   <fileset dir="${docsrc}/tut" includes="**.html"/>

b) How about properties override ??? In makefiles set always change value of
I would like to have something :
 <property name="dest" value="xxxx" override="true"/>
 <property name="version" value="2.2.36" override="false"/>

P.S> Probably this was already discussed - but i'd like to have all this ...

Andrew G. Tereschenko
Software Engineer
Integrated Banking Information Systems

To unsubscribe, e-mail: