ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject RE: Antidote I want to help
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:51:39 GMT
Hi Sim!

> > I'd like to help in the development of antidote.
> > Should I just pick a TODO task and develop it?
> > Is anybody coordinating the development
> >

> Right now the TODO is the best place to start (unless you've got
> some other
> itch to scratch). Playing with Antidote for a few minutes will give you a
> good idea of what features are missing.
>
> Let us know if you have any questions.

Well, I've got no question but I am still waiting on your answer regarding
FileSets implementation/Nested Feature Implementation into Antidote... ;-)
I'd be happy to get to know your opinion of a generic implementation for
nested elements like FileSet in general. BTW: I took a look at
IntrospectionHelper ant I think it'll help us.

Greetings,
Chris