ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject RE: Antidote I want to help
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:15:58 GMT
Hi Nick!

... *gasp* if you could see those happy-tears running from my eyes ;-)! This
is nearly exactly what I thought of! Great, really - if I where a comitter:
A BIG +1 for the functionallity :-) I tried it and it worked very well :-).
I have to admit that i did not took a close look at your code (I'll do it
now), but generally I am big fan of what you did!

Ok, Sim: please check out what he did and commit it if you do not have any
concern ;-) *PLEASE* ;-).

Again, Nick: Great work!

Greatings,
Chris