ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject RE: Antidote Implementation [PROPOSAL] for: fileset
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 20:20:34 GMT
Hi again!

After thinking about my proposal and my discussion with Simeon yesterday, I
came to the conclusion that we need a more general way to add nested
[...]>, <fileset [...]> etc.

A possible context menu in the left tree could look like this

+--------------+
| New Target   |
| New Task     |
| New Property +--------------+
| New Nested > | New Fileset  |
+--------------| New Includes |
               | New Excludes |
               | ------------ |
               | New Custom   |
               +--------------+

I'd propose just ONE additional button in the toolbar "New Nested Element"
wich opens a dialog like this:

+ New Nested Element                    _ x |
|  o New FileSet                            |
|  o New Includes                           |
|  o New Excludes                           |
|  o New Custom   Name: |                 | |
|                         | OK | | Cancel | |

This should cover most future element... what do you think?!?
We need generic ACSElements for this!

Greetings,
Chris