ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Ant 1.3 release plan
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:43:53 GMT
Henri,

I would see this as writing a Java class so I could have this in my build
file
<rpm spec="ant.spec" src="blah"/>

I'm not overly familiar with building RPMs so I am not sure what aspects you
would control from the task interface. The easiest way to get this going
would be to exec to the rpm command when you are running on Linux. I don't
know what it would take to make this pure Java and runnable on Windows.

Conor