ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Leonhardt" <leonha...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject AW: [ANN] Collecting requirements for Ant2
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:39:53 GMT
Hi,

> BTW, wenn Du Umlaute in Kommentaren benutzen möchtest, solltest Du
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> an den Anfang setzen,
> "benoetigt" sieht blöd aus 8-)
>
> OK, back to English - errm, my version of it.

thanks for the tip. Just haven't got a clue how XML works.

> I still think, you could simply write a build listener, that catches
> the exception thrown by <javac> (doesn't antcall propagate the
> exception and therefore terminate your build anyway?) and reports the
> problem.

I expanded the example in the FAQ and use that now.
One more question: What are the user properties, can they be set in the
                   build.xml file?? Or are they for internal use.

One more new requirement:
I'd like to check more than one property in the if-clause.

If you guys want to delegate some of my wiches to me please
tell me so. I'm willing to try.

Ciao Thomas