ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Goli, Srikanth" <sg210...@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Subject Integration : Access Control Problem
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:15:13 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to integrate ant in our application. At Runtime, my application
generates some code and builds an ejbjar using ant and hotdeploys in
Weblogic Server.

I am getting the following AccessControlException exception when I call ant
in my application. I am using Ant1.3 and Weblogic 5.1 Server. All my jars
are in weblogic.class.path. I guess all the classes are loaded by Weblogic's
ServerClassLoader. Interestingly Ant is still creating the jar after this
exception and deploying.

java.io.IOException: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.l
ang.RuntimePermission getProtectionDomain)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.getClassFromStream(AntClassLoader
.java:439)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(AntClassLoader.java:492
)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findClass(AntClassLoader.java:465
)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.loadClass(AntClassLoader.java:363
)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.GenericDeploymentTool.chec
kAndAddInherited(GenericDeploymentTool.java:541)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.GenericDeploymentTool.proc
essDescriptor(GenericDeploymentTool.java:334)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.execute(EjbJar.java
:413)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:536)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:510)

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance
Srikanth Goli