ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.4Beta sealing violation (more)
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:08:01 GMT

Calm down, you are not the only one and you are abusing resources kindly
made available to you.

This question has been answered a dozen of times these last weeks and you
will find an answer in ant-user no later than yesterday.

Please take the time to read http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France