ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdef s XSLTProcess.java
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:02:56 GMT
I think that the URL is not in the correct format.

If I remember well, Xalan 2 is looking for an systemid starting with
"file:///" and if yes remove this part and create a fileoutputstream from
it, otherwise use it directly in the stream.
I can't remember which part of xalan2 is concerned by this but in any case,
any URL prepended by 'file:' will not work here.

I might be wrong though since I don't have the stacktrace :)

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France