ant-dev mailing list archives

From Avik.Sengu...@Dresdner-Bank.com
Subject RE: Support for Source Offsite
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:57:26 GMT
That would be interesting. I have been using sos for a while now using an
exec task. I would certainly want to see if it'll make things simpler.

Would you mail it to the list? Hopefully some committer would put it in.

Thanks
-

-----Original Message-----
From: John Wegis [mailto:john@nittygrittysoftware.com]
Sent: 23 March 2001 23:54
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Support for Source Offsite

Hi,

Didn't see anything in the archives, so I apologize in advance if this
topic has been covered already.

Any need or desire for SourceGear Source Offsite (SOS) support in Ant?

I've implemented all the "Get" related commands for the soscmd executable.
The classes are modeled after the vssget classes in optional.jar

So far this includes:

   GetDatabases
   GetProjectTree
   GetFile
   GetFileHistory
   GetFileList
   GetProject

The rest of the soscmd commands should be simple to implement. I would be
happy to contribute what I've completed so far.

John

--
John Wegis
Nitty Gritty Software