ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com.au>
Subject RE: What I did to DirectoryScanner
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:40:32 GMT
 From: David Rees [mailto:d.rees.l@usa.net]

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:27:46 -0800, David Rees wrote:
>

> >On 15 Mar 2001 09:44:24 +0100, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> >My only problem is with the convoluted
> >isIncluded/isExcluded/notIncluded logic is now in three
> places - while
> >before it was only in two.
>
> Just to be clear, I thought two was bad also ;).

<AOL>Me too</AOL>

When I was adding a <includefile> sub element to patternsets
(/me needs to chase up that patch) I ran into the same
problems.
Filset needs to be able to delegate more cleanly.
I did a bit of refacotring, and reduce the code complexity
 a bit. I should probably find sometime to refit the
 change to 1.3 final.