ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Rees <d.ree...@usa.net>
Subject Re: Directory image task
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:49:50 GMT
As I mentioned a way back in this thread the Culler stuff I am working
will support extensible Cullers. One Culler I had envisioned was one
that would allow copying based on what was different with another
directory. You could take this and point it at the target directory
and you would have you want. Something like this:

<copy todir="todir">
  <FileSet dir="todir">
    <CompareDirCuller different="yes" comparedir="fromdir" />
  </FileSet>
</copy>
<delete>
  <FileSet dir="todir">
    <CompareDirCuller exists="no" comparedir="fromdir" />
  </FileSet>
</delete>

Note that the current code I have written doesn't actually have a
CompareDirCuller, but its designed to easily add one (because I
planned to). An other attribute I thought it would have would be
"newer".

Now I guess I better stop doing news/emai lists and finish the damm
thing.

dave