ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: [Patch] New task: <p4counter>
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:07:44 GMT

Hi,

Looks cool but two things.

1) <p4counter counter="change"/> doesn't seem to work as you've not created
a setCounter method but I think this is just a typo in your javadoc maybe?
<p4counter name="foo" value="123"/> works just fine.

2) Could you update the Perforce tasks manual and post a diff for one of the
committers to erm, commit....

Bye,

Les

(BTW, you don't need to re-work P4Handler to grab the counter number into a
prop, use an anon inner class derived from P4HandlerAdapter, see P4Change
for an example.)