ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] Ear.java task
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:45:05 GMT

Hi,

You could say the same thing about the WAR task and deprecate that but like
I said, Ear just makes my life easier. I guess I look on JAR as low level
and WAR and EAR as wrappers saving me the hassle of messing about with
zipfilesets. But you're right, we could end up with a load of [A-Za-z]ar
tasks.

Bye,

Les