ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kirk Wylie <k...@radik.com>
Subject [Patch] New task: <p4counter>
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:25:19 GMT
The attached patch, along with the source file attached, will implement a
new task, <p4counter>, which will get and/or set a perforce counter.
(perforce counters are extremely useful for automated build environments).

The second file goes in
jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/perforce (I
didn't know how to do "cvs diff" such that it would include that file in
the diff, if someone else knows that would be great).

Please let me know if there's another command I should be using to produce
diffs, I just did "cvs -z6 diff -u" to produce this.

Kirk Wylie

--
Kirk Wylie  |  mailto:kirk@radik.com  |  http://www.radik.com