ant-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISC] documentation system
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:43:39 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> [...]

I haven't looked much at anakia yet, so I can't give an informed opinion
there.  I hope that will change shortly. :-)

As for the DTD, I'd like to abstract the concept into the information
architecture we want to use for Ant.  Often this can be expressed as a DTD,
but it doesn't have to be.  I'll need to think about this one, but I'll state
right now that I prefer a customized format over a general one.

Glenn