ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael McCallum" <gho...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject Re: Ant 2 Request
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:48:38 GMT
There is currently a timestamp test to see which files should be
included.

I think the mappers are reasonably pluggable.

The ideal test for change would be a hash of the files but it needs
to be stored. As long as you have a temp directory for them who
cares :)

You could perhaps use a culler that removed files with different
hashes on the sources.

My 0.02c

Michael