ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <Jesse.Gl...@netbeans.com>
Subject Re: Integration : Access Control Problem
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:40:24 GMT
Probably the WebLogic classloader does not grant permissions to classes it
loads; it will need to, in order for the script to do much (access files
etc.). In this case it looks like the Ant code which grants permissions to
dynamically loaded tasks (and so on) matching what Ant has (which is generally
needed if Ant is run inside some container), is itself not permitted by the
WebLogic classloader for some reason--perhaps it grants some but not all
permissions.

Try putting Ant in the server's startup classpath, if you have no control over
the special classloader--this should (hopefully) force it to be loaded by the
application classloader which should have the right permissions. Or patch
AntClassLoader, commenting out the static initializer which defines
defineClassProtectionDomain; this might help, or it might not.

-Jesse

--
Jesse Glick   <mailto:Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com>
tel (+4202) 3300-9161 Sun Micro x49161 Praha CR