ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugo A. Garcia" <hugo.gar...@mail.office.com>
Subject Re: how to multiple logging output
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:14:11 GMT

Thanks

Yeah it is not JLS although it is written in Java. Apart from being an
elegant solution it really does put some overhead on requiring every
developer working with Ant to be knowlegable about what, how and why are
aspects. Yet it is interesting though that in theory we could add
logging to existing and new tasks in an "easy" and standarized way.

This could be worth an experiment.

-H