ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <Jesse.Gl...@netbeans.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs XSLTProcess.java
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 14:36:04 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Jesse Glick <Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com> wrote:
>
> > (it's build-script-incompatible though, isn't it?)
>
> Is it?
>
> The old implementation would assume that the stylesheet is always
> relative to the project's basedir - this still is the case, except
> when the stylesheet specified happens to be an absolute file name.

Fine if so--but I thought that the old implementation resolved the style file
relative to the *task*'s basedir (which need not be related to the project's
basedir). E.g.:

<project basedir=".">
    <include name="*.xml"/>
</project>

I think it loaded xmlfiles/foo.xsl. Which was extremely counterintuitive, but
now you would have to write:

<project basedir=".">
    <include name="*.xml"/>
</project>

Am I confused?

-Jesse

--
Jesse Glick   <mailto:Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com>
tel (+4202) 3300-9161 Sun Micro x49161 Praha CR