ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kenneth_w...@i2.com>
Subject Re: scheduled tasks on NT
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 13:48:46 GMT
I know that the task scheduler gets installed
when you put IE 5.0 or IE 5.5 onto your system,
and I think it comes with Windows 2000, but I'm
not positive.

I've used it with for months. Only complaint I
have is that when a task doesn't run, the only
info you have is a cryptic status code like 0x0001
and precious little documentation (that I've found)
to tell you what it means. But, I've not had that
happen too much.