ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISC] Task API
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:43:51 GMT
At 02:17  27/3/01 +0200, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> * tasks provide some way to identify their attributes from the
>>   outside.
>
>Do we need more support than IntrospectionHelper currently provides?

I can't remember the exact reasoning but someone wanted to restrict their
exposed properties or to provide extra information for GUI stuff (ie icon +
description string). Nothing that should go into core but if we deviate
from Beans then we need a replacement from BeanInfo I think was the
reasoning ...

Cheers,

Pete