ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] file set cullers
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:50:34 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

At 08:39  23/3/01 -0800, David Rees wrote:
>Attached is my second cut at the culler functionality I mentioned
>last week. It doesn't include HTML docs yet because I think text will
>be easier to discuss. If you agree to the submission I can submit the
>docs pretty quickly.
>
>As before, my thoughts for how this "should" be done in Ant2 will be
>in different post (later).

I just had a look at it and were wondering if you would consider waiting
for ant2.0 to roll around. The reason is that I am reluctent to add
anything new to ant1.x that we are not keeping in ant2. It is going to be
hard enough for our users without this. What do you think ?

Cheers,

Pete