ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: voting rules?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:09:31 GMT
At 03:45  22/3/01 -0500, Liu, Kenneth Albert (Kenneth)** CTR ** wrote:
>Can someone email the link to the voting process?  I'm curious to see what
>the procedure is.

I believe there is a link on
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guidelines.html

under name "Decision Process" or "decision Making".

However for the current selection of features it is slightly different.
Basically +1 saids yer good lets do it now while -1 means lets defer
question till later (or never). Anyone can vote but only committers votes
are binding - however other ant members vote tend to influence the
committers to some degree ;)

Cheers,

Pete