ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Antidote I want to help
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:26:42 GMT

--- Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhelms@t-online.de> wrote:

> Well, I've got no question but I am still waiting on your answer
> regarding
> FileSets implementation/Nested Feature Implementation into Antidote...
> ;-)
> I'd be happy to get to know your opinion of a generic implementation for
> nested elements like FileSet in general. BTW: I took a look at
> IntrospectionHelper ant I think it'll help us.

Until there is a common interface used by all tasks supporting fileset
usage, I only see two options for Antidote: 1) Allow anything to have a
fileset, and just assume the user knows what they're doing, 2) Provide
ACSElement implementations and associated BeanInfo classes for those tasks
that support properties of the "FileSet"  type.

sim

=====
Mustard Seed Software
http://www.mustardseedsoftware.com