ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bugzi...@apache.org
Subject [Bug 1000] New - DOS text format causes failure in antRun.sh
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:28:07 GMT
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1000

*** shadow/1000	Fri Mar 16 14:28:07 2001
--- shadow/1000.tmp.25022	Fri Mar 16 14:28:07 2001
***************
*** 0 ****
--- 1,29 ----
+ +============================================================================+
+ | DOS text format causes failure in antRun.sh                                |
+ +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+ |        Bug #: 1000                        Product: Ant                     |
+ |       Status: NEW                         Version: 1.3                     |
+ |   Resolution:                            Platform: Sun                     |
+ |     Severity: Normal                   OS/Version: Solaris                 |
+ |     Priority:                           Component: Wrapper scripts         |
+ +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+ |  Assigned To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org                                   |
+ |  Reported By: Oskarian@yahoo.com                                           |
+ +----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+ |          URL:                                                              |
+ +============================================================================+
+ |                              DESCRIPTION                                   |
+ When I upgraded my ant version from 1.2 to 1.3,
+ all my "exec" and "java" tasks failed mysteriously. I then turned on the debug
+ option.  And I found out all of my task fails at the point when it call
+ antRun.sh. Here is the output for one of the failure:
+ 
+      [echo] Unlinking directory /home/oscar/ee_projects/build/ui_run/html
+      [exec] Myos = SunOS
+      [exec] rm /home/oscar/ee_projects/build/ui_run/html
+ Execute:CommandLauncher: /home/oscar/jakarta-ant-1.3/dist/bin/antRun
+ /home/oscar/ee_projects_main/build/ui_run rm
+ /home/oscar/ee_projects/build/ui_run/html
+      [exec] Result: -1
+ 
+ I fixed this locally when I apply dos2unix on "antRun.sh"

Mime
View raw message