ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dror Harari" <d...@attunity.co.il>
Subject Ant rmic task - missing an extdirs option
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:55:03 GMT
The Ant's rmic task (even in the newest versions I saw) does not provide the
'extdirs' option which is provided by Sun's rmic utility (and by the javac
task). This caused me some problems in building my server code so I added
the support to the \src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\rmci.java module.

The fix (using Ant v1.3 sources) was trivial because the compiler class
already supports it - I actually copied all the relevant lines from the
javac.java task module.

Now if someone would be able to make it a part of the official rmic task,
that would be nice!

Thanks

Dror
$ diff rmic.java-orig rmic.java
83a84
>  * <li>extdirs: Sets the compiler's etxdirs options
110a112
>     private Path extdirs;
208a211,240

$