ant-dev mailing list archives

From "marvin greenberg" <marvin.greenb...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] abstract goals and guidelines
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:38:24 GMT

I'd say the rule with all rules is that you can always break it if you come
up with a credible reason for the exception.

I don't know the details of the issue with vssget, but, e.g.,
/**
  * VssgetTest
  * <p>Tests the functionality of VssgetTask, but cannot test full
  * capability because of limitations, dependencies,
  * <your reason here>
  */

If someone commits things with omitted or inadequate tests, with
lame reasons for doing so, then they can be publically humiliated
on ant-dev.